Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm at Day Care Today!

Hey everyone, I am at day care today! You can watch me here.

Udate at 1:30 pm - here we all are crowded around the jungle gym. See my tail?
Click to enlarge


Here I am getting petted by Jimmy, the day camp counselor:
Click to enlarge

And here is Jimmy. He's my favorite counselor!
Click to enlarge

Here I am in the middle of the room, trying to decide who to play with next:
Click to enlarge

Here I am with my best friend Sebastian, the white Husky. We're only 3 months apart in age!
Click to enlarge
Have a good day everyone!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures! I just went and clicked on the link, you were sniffing the tire of that play thing! When we move, I am going to tell mom to find me a fun daycamp place like that for me to go to!

    (made a mistake on my first comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure does look a lot of fun at Doggie Day Camp. I just get this feeling though that I would be viewed as more of an "activity" and less as a "playmate" were I to actually join you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I would protect you! I love kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very brave to go to day camp...i was a total chicken when i went....mommy said i cried for two days every time they left the room....when i got home...so i dont go to camp any more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doggie Day Camp - perhaps I will send my you-mans there so I can have the house to myself!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! looks like fun at doggie day camp. i am so jealous of you, Indy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the floor looks slippy Indy. When you play with your pal do you slide around much?

    Cal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cal!
    No, the floor isn't slippery, it's like the floor in a gym. It had to be tile so that the people could clean up accidents easy.

    ReplyDelete