Thursday, September 01, 2005

Humans Talk Too Much!

My tummy was very upset today. Daddy took me out in the morning and told me to go poo poo. Well, I squatted, and all of a sudden there was a really loud noise, like sombody slammed a door! It scared me and I jumped, and Daddy laughed and said "That was you, silly! You farted!" Then I had really runny poo. Daddy had to clean up my bottom when we got inside. He didn't even make fun of me or tease me, which I appreciated greatly.
But then when Mommy got home, he couldn't keep quiet about it, ooooooooooooh nooooooooo. He had to tell her aaaaaaaaaaaaall about it. He was telling her how I was Hershey squirting, and I couldn't take it anymore! I turned around and exclaimed "Owowowow!" and turned around and stared angrily at the wall. HUMANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment