I want to wish all of my blog friends a safe, happy and healthy new year. Here are my own personal wished for 2006:
Indy's Wish List
- Lots of snow
- That my mom and dad don't have to go to this place called "work" and can stay home to entertain me
- Lots more raw chicken!
- No more upset tummy
- Lots of get-togethers with our friends from rescue
- That all of the homeless pets out there find loving homes
- That people become more aware of how important it is to spay and neuter their pets
- That puppy mills and backyard breeders realize how many unwanted, sick, and unhealthy animals they are bringing into a world where there are already so many homeless animals
- That animal owners remember to be loving, kind, affecionate and patient with their animal friends
- Health and happiness for my friends and family
- Health and happiness for my blog friends!