Sunday, March 19, 2006

Amber's Magic Ears

My mommy was playing with a trial version of some software and she made a funny moving picture of Amber. Check it out!



Pretty funny, huh? She looks like she might fly away!

Friday night I spent the night at my grandma's house. Usually I mope for a while after my mom leaves, but Amber really didn't give me the chance. She kept running around me, making her "I want to play" sounds, which sounds like an engine ("Grrrrr, grrrrr, grrrrr!"), and talking to me and poking me with her front legs. Then Grandma got out some of Amber's toys and started playing with us. We played a lot! We ran around in the back yard too. I slept at my usual spot right outside grandma and grandpa's bedroom door (I can see the front door from there and I make sure that nobody comes in) and Amber slept in her usual spot by the side of their bed.

At 6:00 the next morning I heard "Grrrrr! Grrrr! Grrrrr!" and felt someone poking me. Amber poked me and then ran into the other room. Of course I had to chase her! We ran back and fort a couple of times and then Grandma said "Hey! You two! Go back to sleep and be quiet!" So we went back to sleep for a little while.

Later we were outside in the yard and the young Black Lab next door, Echo, was running up and down the fence with me for a while. Then her mom brought her over into our yard and I ran after her while her mom threw a tennis ball for her. We had a lot of fun. Then mom came over and had dinner and played with us for a while, and then we came back home. Man, I'm tired today!

4 comments:

  1. I love that Amber! I'm glad you had such a good time.

    (I love these verification words sometimes. Right now it's "SUDOG."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Amber could sign a contract with Walt Disney Studios for Eight Below II... Amber could perform a flying husky ;)
    The GIF is really cool! Congratulations!
    Licks,
    Raisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That is hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...I missed it. It says time expired, but I can only imagine with your mommies great sence of humour. LOL

    ReplyDelete