Monday, March 17, 2008

Meeko is Back

Remember Meeko, the Husky/Rottweiler mix? The people who adopted him couldn't keep him, so they called his previous foster home and his foster parents came and picked him up last weekend.
click to enlarge click to enlarge

Mom was very sad for Meeko, that he has to go through another transition. He was very happy to be back at his foster home, and settled right in with the other dogs. He did cry during the first night, but his foster parents say that he is doing really well now. My mom is glad that Meeko is back in his foster home, and is safe with people who love him. Mom and dad were talking about going to visit Meeko in a few weeks. I think that would be fun! I wonder if he'll remember us?

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure Meeko will remember you. I hope he'll get a good furever home soon

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's totally adorable! I just know he'll find the right furever home soon!
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meeko is stunning...it's sad but that just meant he wasn't with his "real" family yet. We'll be thinking about him.

    Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of khourse he will!

    Khanines never FURget!!

    Especially the GOOD ones!!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Meeko! But I'm glad his former family were smart enough to return him to his foster family. I sure hope he finds a new home soon!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meeko is totally cool. We hope he finds a good home who will appreciate him for who he is.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:36 PM

    Indy... how could anyone/pup forget you!!! Tell him hi for me!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete