Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'm a Genius!

Click to enlargeMy mom heard about this cool new toy called the HI.Q. It's supposed to test a dog's IQ. My mom was confident that I would do well, and she knows I love treat dispensing toys, so she ordered the set of 3 so that they can be put together for more of a challenge.
click to enlargeHere you can see that the HI.Q conveniently comes with a rating system. Mom put treats in one toy and gave it to me. I had a treat out of it within 10 seconds. So mom connected the three toys together and put a few treats in each one. I picked the whole thing up and tapped it on the ground and they came loose, and then I took them apart and ate the treats out of all of them. Since I also went to school this morning, I was pretty tired after all that.

12 comments:

  1. Woh Indy, you are a genius! Going to school sure makes you smart

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Indy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how long did it take your mom to get ONE treat out?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of us knew - without having to buy the toy - that you are a genius. What does that say about your mom? :)
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I bet it took your Mom longer to read the instructions that it did for you to figure it out on your own! My mom doesn't buy toys like that anymore because of that reason
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl! Mom can't give Meeka a Kong or the Buster Cube anymore. He goes to the top of the stairs and gives it a shove. By the time it gets to the bottom everything falls out. Pretty clever I thought!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:12 PM

    Nice work Indy!!! I am very impressed! BUT I always knew you were a genius!!! Oh, a handsome one at that!!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your human should have known huskies are too smart for those types of toys! And why did you have to work for your treats????

    WOo woo, Kelsey ANn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course you're a genius....you're a sibe! (Of course, humans don't believe it till you pass their "test", silly humans)

    Woos & a-rooos,
    Star & Jackers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would never expect anything less than a gold star from you Indy!!!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Indy, you are something else. How could anyone doubt you? Me and Bella would have eaten the plastic and got into more trouble than usual.
    Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Indy! You sure are smart! I've got to claw Mama into buying some of those toys!

    Woos,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete