- Was the shooter legally authorized to be carrying a personal weapon in a public park?
- Why was Bear Bear's owner threatened with a taser and not allowed to go to Bear Bear for approximately 20 minutes?
- Why did the police on the scene prohibit Bear Bear's owner from moving his dog?
- Why did the Anne Arundel county police close the case in less than 24 hours and refuse to provide Bear's family with the shooter's name?
- Why is it taking so long for the authorities to answer the question of whether the shooter was legally authorized to carry a personal weapon in a public park?
That is not going to happen. We must not allow it to happen. We must keep demanding answers and justice for Bear Bear.
Below is contact information for various authorities in Anne Arundel County and the state of Maryland:
- To email complaints to the governor
- Mailing address
Office of the Attorney General 200 St. Paul Place Baltimore, MD 21202
- Main telephone number - (410) 576-6300
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fund established to help defray the cost of Bear Bear's emergency vet treatment (exploratory surgery)
- Link to report police misconduct
- Original police report (PDF)