Saturday, August 06, 2005

One Husky's Musings

Well, I should introduce myself. I am a purebred Siberian Husky. I am red and white and I am gorgeous! But I'm not just another pretty face - I am also very talented. I can say "hello", "I love you", and "no". And I am a sucker for propriety - it drives me nuts when my mom and dad make fart noises to tease me - I try to ignore it, but it gets to the point where I can't take it anymore and I HAVE to woo at them and tell them how crude their behavior is! They think this is hilarious and call me "Miss Manners"...apparently they aren't too swift, these humans - I AM a boy! A little about my accomplishments - in February of 2003 I appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman to perform for Stupid Pet Tricks. Of course, when I said "Hello", everyone said it was amazing and that it was not at all stupid! I gave Dave a kiss and the whole audience said "Awwwwwwww..." The Late Show put us up at the Buckingham Hotel near Central Park. Here I am living it up in our fancy schmancy room! I wanted a steak from room service, but noooooo, mom wouldn't order one for me. Something about it giving me indigestion and her not wanting to have to take me to Central Park 4 or 5 times during the night. Click here to see more photos of my trip to New York. Today my mom dropped me off at Grandma and Grandpa's while she went to do some shopping. I played with my Uncle Joey's cat. She's pretty cool, she likes for me to chase her. She also sits on the dining room chairs and bats at my face when I walk by. I can fit her whole head in my mouth! I never hurt her, but she hates it because then the top of her head is all wet and her fur sticks up in spikes, hee hee. Mom and I stopped at a Petco on the way home and she got me treats from the treat bar and a Chilly Bone. It's vanilla flavored! I shall destroy it within an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment