Saturday, August 06, 2005

Proof that I am the Most Beautiful Dog Ever!

A few months ago when I had been going to Doggie Day Camp for a few weeks, I brought home written proof that I am extremely gorgeous! I mean, it's one thing to know that you are gorgeous, and for your mom and dad and pretty much everyone around to know it too. But to see it in writing is pretty darn cool! This report card still retains a place of honor on our refridgerator! Oh, by the way, "Sebbie" is Sebastian, my best bud at day camp. He's an all white Siberian Husky and we're both 4 years old and love to wrestle! We're the coolest guys in day camp, and we share a kennel at nap time. That way we can make fun of the nerdy dogs while they snore and drool in their sleep. And we can talk about Destiny - she's a petite German Shepherd mix, and she is cute! Sebbie said he thinks she likes me...well, shoot, what girl could resist me?

No comments:

Post a Comment