Sunday, September 11, 2005

It's That Time of Year...Allergy Season!

Every year toward the end of August and the beginning of September, I start to itch. And I mean I really itch! My eyes itch. My feet itch. My tail itches. My sides itch. My ears itch. And did I mention that my eyes itch? They get watery too, and mom insists on wiping them with tissues. Ugh! I spend a lot of time rubbing my eyes and scratching my itches.

Well, mom called the vet and got my allergy medicine on Friday. I'm getting used to it, but it makes me kind of sleepy. But at least it does help the itching. Although it takes about 30 minutes to kick in, so when I first get up in the morning I'm pretty itchy until it starts working! What really helps is to rub my face against the ficus plant in the living room. Well, this morning I was really itchy, and I must have rubbed harder than normal, because the plant fell over and some dirt spilled out. Mom said "Indy, no!" and she came over and rubbed my eyes for me. It felt so good, my back foot started to move! See?. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that's better!

No comments:

Post a Comment