Sunday, September 11, 2005

My Friend the Ficus

So a little while ago while my mother was busy making coffee (by the way, that stuff smells really good, but she never lets me have any!), my eyes were very itchy. I rubbed them with my paws, then rubbed them against the side of the couch...and they still itched.

Finally, I was driven to desperation and turned to my friend, the ficus plant. I had been blissfully rubbing my eyes against the ficus' leaves when I realized that my mother was not only watching me, but filming me! I tried to look as innocent as possible...what do you think? Watch for yourself and cast your vote: innocent or guilty?

1 comment:

  1. Innocent ALL the way. I know that 'What, who me?' look. I practice all the time and it gets me out of all kinds of trouble. When it works I think I hear the humans giggling behind my tail.

    Woof!

    Freda

    ReplyDelete