Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Star Wars Dog Costumes are FINALLY Here!

They're Here! They're finally here! I've never seen a Halloween costume worthy of me before, but buycostumes.com has finally offered Star Wars Halloween costumes for doggies! I'm so excited, I can't decide which one to be! The strong and mighty Darth Vader? The wise Yoda? I'm not dressing like a girl, so Princess Leia is out!
Ooohhh...I'm going to leave this web site up so that Mom will see it and order me a customer NOW! Tails of the Tundra is having a Howl-O-Ween event and I want to have the coolest costume!

But I also really like this Dogula costume from Costume Express. I think a vampire costume would be very cool. Mom said she would use food coloring to paint my face so it would look like blood was dripping from my mouth. Then I'd be scary!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:39 PM

    Our human has mentioned a couple of ideas for our costumes: Dress us up in wool and call it "wolves in sheep's clothing" or put dog food bags around us and call it "you are what you eat."

    What do you think? Should I bite her?

    The Meep

    ReplyDelete
  2. whmgppzBite her in the butt! Gently, of course...I do that to my mom whenever she comes up with an idea that I don't like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOHHH, yeah, blood from the fangs. Like you've just eaten a mouse maybe.....have to look into this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, sorry about the "whmgppz"...that was what the word verification wanted me to type last time...this time it's ffvhmbt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Thanks for the advice!

    I like the verification words. Now it's "XNFUZ." I think that word has a Sibe definition...something like what's found on the floor when your human doesn't vacuum enough.

    ReplyDelete