Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What's a Bad Day Like For a Dog?

You know, I am so tired of humans always saying how good we have it and how easy our lives are! They talk about how we lay around, play, eat, sleep and go potty, and that's it. How we don't have to work for a living, and they have to work to afford our expensive dog food, treats, toys, and, in my case, doggie day camp. Blah blah blah...they have no idea what we go through! We have stress in our lives too! Maybe this cartoon will help.


Hosted by Putfile.com

4 comments:

  1. AAWW, poor woofie, he really HAS had a rough day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:46 AM

    I hear ya IndyPindy... Targ goes to Doggie Day Care and he only stays until 2:30.. mostly because by then he's had enough (although now that his thyroid is regulated, he may go longer) If we kept him there any longer, by 3:30 he was hiding in a crate with his head buried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, michele sent me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:44 PM

    AWWWWW! I feel your pain, Indy! Cats have a tougher life than humans think too...and they're not even as liked as dogs are on top of it! I hope you have better days!

    ReplyDelete