Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I Am So Smart!

I always knew I was smart, but wow! It turns out I'm SO smart that my mom ordered a specially made sticker for her car - check it out!



Pretty darn cool, huh? I guess I am pretty smart. This morning when mom and I walked into the lobby of my daycare, she saw my friend Luna's mom and said "Hello", and I said "hello" and then ran for the door to day camp. Everybody laughed, I'm not sure why. Then when mom came to pick me up I was howling because my friend Sebastian had just left, and I had also taught Luna to howl. Her mom didn't seem too happy about it though!

So for now that's all from the smartest Husky ever!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Indy,

    I went out and saw your new sticker, my humans have them too, but its a bit different, it has a picture of a husky on it, but not me.

    The human woman needs a new one, as her old one was on a car that got smooshed a year ago. She was more upset about losing the sticker than the car. I have to admit, it was a crappy car, no room in the back seat for me to lounge on. She has a new truck, but we have yet to ride in it. She's so selfish.

    Meeshka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sticker, Indy! i'll bet its true, too! -Star

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a neat sticker Indy. Thanks for not barking at me. Talking is cool, tho. You must be a real smart Husky! Thanks for telling me bout the paw wax too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice sticker Indy! My mom has one that says "What would Scooby-Do?" but nothing about me being smart. And I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat. Mom needs one about cats!! Steven said your friend Cody is very cute & tell him Happy Birthday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "What would Scooby-Do?"! I like that one! I know you're not a Scooby kind of dog Indy, but still...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Oreo. Mom needs one about tuxedo cats. That is super cool Indy!

    ReplyDelete