Sunday, May 07, 2006

Going to Miss Kelly's House

Yesterday Amber went home from the Pet Expo with Miss Kelly. Mom said she was going to spend the night there and we would go get her tomorrow.

Today we went to go pick her up from Miss Kelly's house. It took reeeeeeeeeeeally loooooooooooooong time to get there because of something called "road work". I got kinda bored and put my nose in the arm rest. Mom thought it was funny so she took my picture. Then we went to Miss Kelly's house and we got to play in her back yard for a while. Mom took a lot of movies of us playing. You can see it all here:



The little guy with the white eyebrows and blue eyes that I am wrestling with is Gordy. He came from an animal collector - he loved his dogs but couldn't afford to take care of them all, so he turned them over to rescues. Gordy was very small and sick when he came to live with Miss Kelly and he was afraid of everything. Now he's bigger and stronger and not afraid of anything! He kept wrestling with me, then Amber would pull my tail and Kaya would "Woowoowoo!" at us. I'm tired now...I'm gonna go take a nap!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Lucky you. I will tell my mom to take me to the expo next time they come to town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so beautiful *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time. I need to talk my human into getting a video camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had fun watching you guys have fun Indy, but one of my favorite part was listing to all the mommy's talking with accents. *giggle*
    It's amazing that dogs don't have accents don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man that looks like fun! When my mom finishes her "landscaping" (what THAT?) and I have grass again, I'll get some video of us playing so you can us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indy, I love your movies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indy, great movies. Thanks for sharing. When people ask about huskies "talking" I'll just show them these movies.

    ReplyDelete