Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What's New

Not much is new, except that it's even HOTTER here than it has been - today it's supposed to be 101 degrees! I haven't been spending much time outside lately. I just go out to do my business and that's about it. Thank goodness my doggie day camp is inside and has air conditioning!

Meeko might be invited to an adoption on Sunday! I am keeping my fingers crossed that this could be the right home for him! The kennel where he is staying is great, they take really good care of him and the staff makes sure that he gets out into the back yard or the play room pretty much every day, but it's not the same as having a home.

Other than that, there is not a whole lot going on right now. It's so hot that I am sleeping a lot! How are all of you dealing with the heat?


2 comments:

  1. Currently, I am basking on the kitchen tiles (which are not really tiles - I can tell the difference) and avoiding the sunlight like a vampire. It's pathetic, I know, but what more can a furry guy like me do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waking my mom up at 2:30 in the morning to do my business and explore when it's cooler and dark out.
    My full name, which you might hear at 2:30 some morning, is Dakota Moon Twenty.
    She doesn't call me Miss Moon for nothing.

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete