Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged much lately. My mom has been busy doing rescue stuff, and so she has been hogging the computer.

My humans are going to be traveling, they are going to South America to visit some of my mom's family. They will be gone for a while, until January 10th, so I won't be blogging for a while. My mom and dad will be having fun, drinking delicious Colombian coffee every day, and eating delicious Colombian food, and napping and resting and having fun...without me...woo...

I will be staying with my grandparents, so I won't be going to school, but I will be playing with Amber and the cat. Hopefully we will get some snow, and Amber and I can run around in the yard and play in it!

So have a wonderful holiday season, Merry Christmas, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Hanukah (or Chanukah, if you prefer) and enjoy Kwanza.

Click to enlarge


8 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas Indy! Be safe with your grandparents and remember to be good!

    I'll miss you!!

    Hollybollyboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your granparents spoil you like mine spoil me. Merry Christmas!
    -Magnum

    ReplyDelete
  3. COFFEE!!?!? COFFEE?!?!?! Wow, I wish I could go, too.
    Enjoy your time with your grandparents!
    Merry Christmas!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Indy,

    Thanks for my Birthday song! And happy holidays to you and your family. To register for the bone zone, just click HERE

    Chucksie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays Indy! Hope you get some snow and don't open all the presents under grandmas tree, they cant all be for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card IndyPindy. Have a good time at grandma's house. We hope Sanny Paws can find you there.

    The D'Azul Gang and Maverick the Pirate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:47 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Holidays!

    Warm wishes to you and your family,Indy.

    Chow

    ReplyDelete