Monday, April 23, 2007

An International Conspiracy

Huskies in Great Britain have made the news twice in the past two months with their silly misadventures.
On Friday, a 6 month old male named Keano got his head stuck in an ornamental brick in the wall around his yard in Hampshire. Click here to read the full story.

On March 20th, a 17 month old female named Scarlet (also in Hampshire) stuck her head into a terra cotta jug in her yard and couldn't get it back out. Click here to read the full story.
Personally, I think this was all part of a plot for Huskies to take over the world. I'm impressed, I didn't know that HULA had members in Great Britain!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:50 PM

    Indy, What is also funny is that the SAME Fire and Rescue Service guy was involved in both cases!!! I think Meeskha may be planning to take HULA worldwide!!!
    Hugs, Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Those were funny stories! I'm glad they were both ok. Silly Huskies!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is funny that the owners were both able to keep the dogs calm. I think I would not be calm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those huskies were funny. :)

    ~ fufu

    ReplyDelete