Thursday, August 30, 2007

Chloe's New House

Last weekend we went to visit Chloe at her new house! It was my Uncle Joey's birthday, too. Mom took a nice fresh fruit cake from Whole Foods Market's bakery, yum! Then Chloe and I started playing, since we hadn't seen each other in a while. We did some good wrestling. She likes to climb up on this footrest and bat at my face. Then I would grab her head, like this:

Then Chloe would wiggle out of my mouth and flip on to her back and flail her feet at me!

We had lots of fun!
Here is Chloe attacking the broom in the kitchen.

We are leaving for PA tomorrow for the hike, so thanks to everyone who sponsored and donated, we'll take lots of pictures!

5 comments:

  1. Great pics! And the video is hilarious!!! Have fun at the Hike!! Can't wait to see all the pics!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:00 AM

    I love to put Tia's head in my mouth, but when I do, I get told nonononono! Humm. Oh, loved the video! I like to bark at the broom, but I have never attacked it. Maybe I should try that!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Good luck on the hike, we'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like GREAT fun, Indy!
    Have fun at the Hike N Howl! We'll all be thinking about you!
    Love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fun! :D I love play dates. Is chloe a puggle? Ive been seeing so many of them lately!

    ReplyDelete