Friday, November 23, 2007

A Good Day!

Today was a really good day because Mom didn't have to go to work! Dad did, and we felt sorry for him, but we had a good day. First we went for a nice long walk. I met a 1 year old Newfoundland named Wilson. He wanted to play with me, but he has hip dysplasia, so his dad said they have to be careful with him. That's sad, I hope he gets better. Here is a picture of a pretty tree next to the lake:
Click to enlarge Click to enlargeThen later mom made me a bunch of biscuits! She made these with some of my canned duck and the powder and tiny bits from the bottom of the bucket of freeze dried liver treats. They are YUMMY.
Click to enlargeThen when mom was gonna give me my dinner, I was so excited that when I laid down in my crate, I didn't even noticed that I laid down on top of my Kong ball. Mom said it looked so uncomfortable that she had to move it before she fed me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yum! Those treats sound great!

    Humans can be silly though. Obviously we'd move if we were uncomfortable!

    The paw looks better! Hope it's feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, those treats look delish. Our Nana is supposed to be making us some too.

    That tree looks so pretty too!

    Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta keep your priorities straight. Who cares about a Kong when yummy dinner is coming?

    ReplyDelete