Saturday, December 19, 2009

SNOW!

I'M SO EXCITED IT'S SNOWING AGAIN WE HAVE A WINTER STORM WARNING AND TODAY FOR A WHILE WE HAD A BLIZZARD! I WENT OUTSIDE WITH MOM AND DAD WHILE THEY CLEANED OUT THEIR CARS AND THEN WE WENT FOR A WALK! I'M SO EXCITED!

Then I went outside while my people cleaned their cars and shoveled around them. At first they tried tethering me to a tree, but I complained, so then they tethered me to them. After that we took a walk to the little town square. Here are some photos.

Then later, mom took me out for ANOTHER walk! We walked for about 45 minutes. There were some people making snow bricks and building a fort! I'm napping now so I can have fun outside again tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Indy - It looks like you had a blast today!! Sleep well, and dream of porpoising through the snow tomorrow.

    You're a lucky Sibe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pikhs were sooo pawesome!

    We have the bestest kind of chinhairs now: THE FROZEN ONES!

    Tank woo fur sharing!

    Too bad we khouldn't play together!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! We're so happy for you, and a little sad for us, but way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics are great. So happy you are getting snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If that's not a happy face I don't know what is!

    ReplyDelete