Sunday, December 03, 2006

Day at Aunt Kelly's

Yesterday the rescue my parents volunteer with had a meeting. Everyone met at Aunt Kelly's house and I was crated in the basement with Max and Cody while they all went to the meeting! So unfair!

But when they got back we all got to play in the backyard! Mom had to keep pulling Cody off of me, because he kept trying to hump me and it was making me mad! After Max and Cody left, Gordy and I had WWF Smackdown!



Whew, I am still tired this morning!


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 PM

    Wow Indy, sure looks like you and Gordy had a great time!! We get in trouble if we play like that, cuz usually, someone gets hurt!

    Hollybollyboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, our humans were watching real closely! A few tims they made us stop playing because they were worried that I was being too rough with Gordy, but then Gordy would immediatey tackle me, so...he didn't mind!

    I got a little booboo - I cracked a nail running outside in the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:01 AM

    oooh, that looks like great fun! can we wrestle with you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:28 AM

    What FUN! I think you HAD him, Indy! He looks fun to play with!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, looks like you had LOT of fun!!

    ReplyDelete