Thursday, September 13, 2007

Amber's Week With Us

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. My mom had to go away to a convenshun for a few days, and I stayed with my grandma, grandpa and Amber. I thought I would share some pictures from last week when Amber stayed with us.
Amber missed my grandma and grandpa, so she stayed next to me and held my paw.
Here she is poking me to try to get me to play.
And here we are playing. My dad played with us too.
Here we are resting after we wrestled for a while.
Then mom took us both to the holistic pet food store to get some of my special canned food. It's all pure meat with no preservatives. Mom uses this to mix my supplements in and make sure I get different types of meat for a varied diet.
It was HOT out, so when we got back home, mom got my cooling mat wet and put it in the freezer for 15 minutes, then she put it on my mat. Here I am showing Amber how to use it.
It was a busy week. I hope you all like the pictures!

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh. That's some yummy food I see! We get that sometimes too. I like that cooling mat thingy. I'm going to have to talk to mom about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a sleep over! How fun.

    All those cans of food look good.
    I'll have to ask mom to check them out.

    I like your blanket with the red
    strips. It looks good with your fur.

    Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun for Amber to come stay with you! She is so cute! I love her huge ears! What is she mixed with?

    We eat Evangers too! Mom buys the pure meat kind too. We love it!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a sweet pic of you two holding paws. :)

    That stash of meat ROCKS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber is a Husky/Corgi mix, that's where she gets her special ears and shorter legs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Indys,

    Long times no bark. Neato pics. Looks like you had a great times. It was nice of you to comfort Ambers.

    Wuufs!

    Ƨ

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was sweet of you to help Amber keep her mind off her absent humans.
    -Magnum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mommy wuved the pic of you holding paws.
    -Cosmos-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Wooo!!! What fun photos of you and Amber! That food looks yummy!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like you both get along really well. :) Nice sharing of the mat.

    Enjoy your yummy meat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pics! Those ears on Amber are really cute! She looks like she could fly away! We bet she was happy to spend time with you while her humans were away. Belly Rubs, Tasha & Eva.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those ears! Everyone always talks about Guinness' ears, but Ambers beat her paws down. We like the holding paws pic too. It's very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the pictures of you 2 holding paws. It looks so sweet

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. my amber what big ears you have! :)

    oh boy I wish I had a cooling mat, that sounds good! though I havent needed to stay cool lately, its been nice and crispy cool here in the northwest!

    *Royal*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amber reminds my of my late Sassy, who was also a husky-corgi mix. She was smaller and had a very corgi shape, but she had the markings of a husky. She was gorgeous.

    Sadly, she had to be put down because of a rapid-growing cancer last week. I have a beautiful picture of her on my website.

    ReplyDelete