Wednesday, January 06, 2010

My Buddy Leo

Remember my little friend Leo? He and his parents are back to visit! I got to play with him the other night. He's such a nice little boy, he shares his toys with me and pets me so gently. He was touching the fur on my back and said "What a beautiful doggie." The kid is smart!
Of course, mom just HAD to get some pictures, as always. She says the cuteness rating for these pictures is off the charts.

I hope all of my friends are enjoying this wonderful cold weather as much as I am!

4 comments:

  1. He's a khutie!

    I bet he would have fun with Merdie's beans!

    As fur the weather: OH YES!!!

    PLUS, 'they' say we'll have SNOW by this time tomorrow!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well your mom is right! Cuteness factor is off the charts!!! Love the big smiles on both your faces!

    a-roos to yous,
    jack a-roo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have a well trained frined - grins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mum is right. You both look adorable!

    ReplyDelete