Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Boo Boo is Much Better!

Sorry I haven't been blogging much lately, my humans have been really busy with work, rescue and my uncle Joey's wedding which is coming up soon. Remember my little buddy Leo? Well, he and his parents are in town for the wedding, so I'll get to see him tomorrow!
And don't forget, Meeshka's Week of 100 starts tomorrow. In five days, Meeshka will post 100 times! Meeshka is doing this amazing feat as a fundraiser for Harnesseed to Hope Northern Breed Rescue. There will be games and prizes!
And my boo boo is much better, almost completely healed.
Thanks for all of the kind wishes! My mom's leg is feeling much better too, so that's good news. Now hopefully I can catch up on my blogging!

6 comments:

  1. Great news all around!

    Enjoy your visit with the wee one!!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom did a great job making that boo boo go away. Do you get to be in the wedding? I hear there's cake at weddings! Woo!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:06 AM

    WOOOO! So glad your booboo is much better!!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're glad you AND your mom are feeling better!
    Love,
    Ammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boo boo looks so much better - woo have a good nurse there. Hope she is doing better too.

    Have lots of fun with Leo - we agree about the little biped toys.

    Woo, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're feeling better Indy!

    Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

    Purrr S: I liked your traditional husky birthday song to Stormy too!

    ReplyDelete